If you have noticed a change in your vision, are having difficulty seeing under certain light conditions, or are experiencing headaches when reading or in front of a computer screen, it is possible you need professional optical advice.
Our team of expert optometrists at Holloway Vision Centre are qualified to diagnose most conditions under which your eyes could need extra support or medication.
Some of these symptoms include:
- Unable to read up close or see distances clearly.
- Computer vision syndrome, creating dry eyes and headaches.
- Dry eyes, which are bloodshot, itchy, scratchy and hot.
- Watery or weeping eyes.
- Crusty eyes, caused by conjunctivitis or allergies.
- Painful eyes, blurred vision or floaters, possibly glaucoma or macular degeneration.
- A family history of diseases such as glaucoma, macular degeneration or diabetes.
Low school performance, squinting, headaches and behavioural problems often indicate eye problems in children. We specialise in children’s eye care and offer a wide range of children’s services including colour vision testing, eye testing, vision therapy and behavioural optometry.
Dr Robert Holloway, a member of the Australian College of Behavioural Optometrists, is experienced and qualified to holistically assess your child’s vision. Recommendations may include vision therapy where by your child undertakes exercises to improve optical performance or reshaping of the eye using overnight lenses for clearer vision without the need for glasses.