Update October 2020
With the relaxing of the restrictions we are now available for routine eye care but things will be a little different as we adapt to 'COVID Normal'.
What you need to know:
- We are still open for routine and urgent optometry care by appointment, along with spectacle orders and repairs, or contact lens orders.
- We have a COVID Safe Plan in place, following the Department of Health guidelines for disinfection protocols and the use of personal protective equipment.
How you can help:
- Please make an appointment to come to the practice for any purpose, on phone 03 5722 1322.
- Always wear your facemask, or let us know if you have a medical exemption.
- Attend on your own. Parents and carers will be permitted to accompany patients who need them, with names and contact details required.
- Arrive and request entry right on time for your appointment. If you arrive early, please wait in your car or outside until your appointment time.
- Observe social distancing and hygiene principles when you are in the practice.
Thank you again for your patience as we all navigate the changing landscape that is Victoria in 2020.